For white color fish
Nutriboost is a fish feed additive for homemade DIY fish food. Nutriboost brings in everything your fish will need for healthy growth, development, and much more. Nutriboost will boost your fish growth, make it shine in color, strengthen its immune system and make it more resistant to disease. Benefits:
– Rapid growth and healthy development
– Contains DHA which provides energy for the fish and spare protein for growing
– Bring out sparkling colors naturally
– Strengthen the fish immunity system and resistance to pathogens
– Reduce pH of the fish gut and thus suppress pathogenic bacteria activity in the gut
– Stimulate fish breeding
– Enhance male fertility and female egg numbers
– Binds the food together, protect nutrients from leaching to the water
– Does not cloud the water How to use:
The first step is to prepare the base food mix, the ingredients will depend on the type of the fish (whether it is herbivore, omnivore, or carnivore). For example, African cichlids will need more vegetables than discus or scare fish. As an example for discus Prepare cleaned 850g Beefheart cubes add 50g of blanched spinach and mince in a meat grinder. Take 900-950g of the base mix and add the content of one Nutriboost package (90g) to it gradually while continuously mixing it. After completely mixing the Nutriboost powder into the mix divide it into sealable plastic food bags and flatten them out to a maximum thickness of 3 mm.
And store it in the freezer. It can last for 3 months in the freezer.
To feed, break a portion for the whole day feed and let it thaw in the fridge and feed after it has thawed feed the fish from it as much as they can eat in 3-5 minutes. The thawed feed can stay in the fridge for two days only. Ingredients:
Multi vitamins, Multi minerals, cheated amino acids, astaxanthin extract from Haematococcus pluvialis, spirulina, Garlic extract, DHA, acidifiers, probiotics, probiotics, multi ingredient immune-stimulants and natural binders. Caution: Not for human consumption or animals meant to be used for human consumption. For use with
Ornamental fish only.
There are no reviews yet.